When purchasing a home, there are two sides of the closing table – the buyer and the seller. As a seller, you need a Realtor on your side looking out for your best interest. Don Maclary, a William E. Wood and Associates seller’s agent, will do what’s best for you and will find potential buyers for your home.
As your seller’s agent, Don will:
- negotiate price and terms favorable to you
- give you advice and counsel
- help you objectively evaluate potential buyers
- keep your position confidential
- expose your property to the entire market
- be entirely committed to YOU.
Don’s job as a Realtor is to help you through the entire process of selling your property.
- help you determine what amount the current market conditions will allow you to ask for your property
- use all of the resources available to help you find the right buyer for your property. At William E. Wood and Associates, we can list your property on several different Multiple Listing Services (MLSs).
- help you negotiate the sale of your home
- guide you through the closing process to make sure that everything is completed to your satisfaction.
- recommend that you use the William E. Wood and Associates Realtor Service to help you get set up in your NEW home.
Contact Don today and put a Realtor on your side.
Choosing a Home Made Easy…
Don is completely dedicated to making his clients happy, not simply selling houses. Don worked tirelessly introducing me to the area and making sure I knew where I wanted to be, and then really took the time to find out exactly what I wanted. I am so happy with how seamlessly this whole process came together. After hearing horror stories of other first-time home buyers’ experiences, I can honestly say mine was a dream! Thanks Don.